Proper Error/Exception handling
The entire simulator could use a proper error handling concept that would be used throughout all simulator projects.
- Describe a concept for designing exceptions and how they are propagated through the simulator.
- It has to support exceptions occurring remotely (autopilot, remote server) as well as in other languages (ex: c++ for the hardware_emulator)
- Ideally a comprehensible stack trace would show additional contextual information at different points in the call/catch stack.
- List all the errors (that are relevant to a user) and define a system to properly notify them.
- Define a system to properly notify exceptions (bugs/missing features).
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information