Design and implement the internal objects for describing simulation and vehicle goals.
- A scenario contains Tasks for every Vehicle.
- The Tasks are embedded in the VehicleConfig and initiated by the VehicleBuilder.
- The simulator keeps a reference list to "TaskRunners" (Vehicle would implement that interface) to check their completion status (or failure).
- The simulator calls "Status checks" on all the registered task runners after every simulation step.
- The Simulator.finished() method checks whether tasks are still pending or the maximum simulation duration is elapsed.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS. More information