Design and implement the internal objects for describing simulation and vehicle goals.
- A scenario contains Tasks for every Vehicle.
- The Tasks are embedded in the VehicleConfig and initiated by the VehicleBuilder.
- The simulator keeps a reference list to "TaskRunners" (Vehicle would implement that interface) to check their completion status (or failure).
- The simulator calls "Status checks" on all the registered task runners after every simulation step.
- The Simulator.finished() method checks whether tasks are still pending or the maximum simulation duration is elapsed.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information