Created by: RomainNouvel
In the Energy ADE 0.6:
- the SolarEnergySystem present only the geometrical information "collectorSurface", "panelAzimuth" and "panelInclination", and not a given geometrical surface.
- Furthermore, it is linked only to BoundarySurface with an optional double relations: a) The "installedOn" relation from SolarEnergySystem to BoundarySurface is the mostly used case, where we want to calculate the photovoltaic electricity production of a given PV system, in particular to cover the electrical demand. This relation should be mandatory. b) The "equippedWith" relation from BoundarySurface to SolarEnergySystem has been originally designed for Photovoltaic Potential study, where the SolarEnergySystem is a floating object not related to an EnergyDemand. This relation could be avoid if the SolarEnergySystem is related in a way with a Building (which is possible with the relation "has" from AbstractBuilding to EnergyConversionSystem.
- The case of tilted PV panels on flat roof is not considered in our Schema (here, the SolarEnergySystem MUST be laid on a Roof/facade)
- The attribute area of SolarEnergySystem should be detailed (aperture area, module area, gross area?).
- The present schema does not allow to integrate Hybrid PVT panels
Propositions for Energy ADE 0.7:
- It should be possible to relate SolarEnergySystem with a (outer) BuildingInstallation instead of a _BoundarySurface
- An optional attribute surfaceGeometry , type GM_MultiSurface[0..1], would be required in the case that the solar panels do not correspond 1-to-1 to the BoundarySurface
- the attribute panelAzimuth and panelInclination are not necessary/relevant, from the moment that a relation exist between SolarEnergySystem and BoundarySurface, respectively BuildingInstallation (or if the optional attribute surfaceGeometry is indicated).
- the relation "equippedWith" from BoundarySurface to SolarEnergySystem could be deleted.
- the relation "installedOn" from SolarEnergySystem to BoundarySurface, respectively BuildingInstallation, should have the cardinality 0..1 (if a Solar installation covers really several BoundarySurface, then it should be divided in several SolarEnergySystem).
- The SolarEnergySystem should be distinguished between "PhotovoltaicSystem" (with only attributes moduleArea and cellMaterialType, since installedNominalPower (=peak power) and nominalEfficiency (=performance ratio) are already the attributes of EnergyConversionSystem), "SolarThermalSystem" (with attributes apertureArea, eta0, a1, a2 and technologyType) and "PhotovoltaicThermalSystem" (with all attributes of the two latters).