Complete re-design of the astrotools in a ~2 weeks intensive session (add your proposals here):
- cosmic_rays.py --> particle_container.py
- separate in container class and physical cosmic ray class
- access physical keywords on demand (see issue #35)
- add functionalities to immediately run basic analysis (2pt-auto, thrust, ...) on container class
- auger.py --> cosmic_rays.py or observed.py
- auger related stuff in separate class AUGER, other stuff like simple power-law, broken power-law in separate functions
- merge simulations.py and auger.py ?
- Consistency of the 'charge' value after simulation
- Weird behaviour of crs['vecs'] if the key doesn't exist
- Unwanted behavior in cosmic_ray class?
- Check astrotools tutorial
- Create access function when setting keywords ('vecs', 'pixel', ('lon', 'lat)) for CosmicRaysBase()
- Pending DeprecationWarning for matrix subclass
- DeprecationWarning for matplotlibs 'collections' in python 3.7
- Implement GalacticBound() Simulation in simulation class