Analysis Designer Module Option Menu
A few features on the option menu of the modules in the AD could be improved to enhance usability:
- when renaming, insert the current name in the text field for the new name (in case the user just wants to change the name, e.g. a number)
- offer a way to open the script of a module (pymodule, pyswitch, pydecide, pyanalyse, pygenerator) from the AD (e.g. open script button or an open button next to the filename option)
- save dialogue of FileOutput
- save analysis output to output folder or temp folder to keep user folder clean (e.g. default output folder in user folder)
- implement creation of skeleton to support analysis creation online.
(from redmine: issue id 1076, created on 2012-07-12 by root, closed on 2012-11-16)